Meet the People Behind the Club
Michael Lutzmann, Managing Director
Michael recently sold his stake in his company after over 25 years as a sales rep, sales manager, marketing manager and, most recently, Manager of the Customer Service Group. He now has time to focus his attention on his passion: wine. Michael holds the WSET Level 3 certification in wines and spirits.
Greg Rinehart, Managing Director
Greg has spent almost 20 years in senior sales and marketing leadership roles within the Canadian Consumer Packaged Goods industry and holds a Master’s degree from The Kellogg School of Business at Northwestern in Chicago.
Greg lives north of Toronto, is WSET level 3 certified and is passionate about German Spätburgunder.
- Mike Howe, Head of Growth, Toronto, Ontario
- Joel Vieira – Head of Finance, Toronto, Ontario
- Santa Balance – Controller by interim – Montréal, Quebec
Logistics and Member Service
- Kassandra Leizert – Head of Logistics & Member Service – Oakville, Ontario
- Joao Barrote – Supervisor – Logistics & Member Service – Montreal, Quebec
- Jessica Davis – Logistics and Supplier Relations Coordinator – Brantford, Ontario
- Flavius Opimius
- David Marcovitch – Head of Marketing – Toronto, Ontario
- Kim-Tien Huyhn – Marketing Project Manager – Montreal, Quebec
- Zoé Cappe – Communications Coordinator – Montreal, Quebec
- Léa Pasquet – Social Media Community Coordinator – Montreal, Quebec
- Seema Pal – Marketing Assistant – Winnipeg, Manitoba
- Shamira Meghji – Marketing & Procurement – Montreal, Quebec
- Anna Tarzia Zappia – Wine Sourcing Manager – Montreal, Quebec
- Anaïs Philippe – Procurement Analyst – Montreal, Quebec