AGM and Reports
Join us for the Annual General Meeting
The AGM serves as an opportunity for members to meet the directors, Jane Masters, Master of Wine, and senior management. The formal agenda includes a review of the Financial Statements, the election of auditors for the next year and the slate of directors.
Members also take this opportunity to become more familiar with the Opimian operation and ask questions of the directors and senior management.
Notice AGA Opimian 2020
Upcoming 2020 Annual General Meeting
The 2020 AGM will be held as a virtual meeting on June 10 at 4 pm EDT.
If you have registered to take part in the 47th Opimian Annual General Meeting, you will have received an email with the following instructions.
Supporting documents pertaining to the Meeting, including the Annual Report and Financial Statements as well as the Minutes of the 2019 AGM and Slate of Directors being presented for election will be solely available online, making these documents readily accessible to our members and in keeping with our commitment to reduce our environmental footprint. If you have any difficulty accessing the documents, please send an email to [email protected] for assistance.
To access the following documents, please click on links below:
- 47th Annual Report and Financial Notes
- Minutes of the 2019 AGM
- Directors’ biographies
- By-Law – 2020 (borrowing and hypothecating powers)
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO CONNECT TO THE ONLINE MEETING
- An invitation to join the meeting will be sent from the Digicast platform on Friday, June 5, 2020. Please check your junk folder if you do not see the email in your inbox.
- Follow the link to register for the event, fill out the form and click on JOIN EVENT.
- You will then receive a PIN in your mailbox (check your junk folder) .
- Enter the PIN to connect to the online AGM.
- You will see a screen informing you that the webinar will begin shortly. You are in the right place and simply have to wait for the AGM to begin.
You will need to provide:
- Your name
- The email address you used to register
- Your member number (available in your dashboard)
- You will be asked to confirm that you have been a member for more than 60 days. (Please note that you are not allowed to vote if you have not been a member for more than 60 days)
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO VOTE
Several motions will be proposed during the meeting. When a motion is proposed, a poll will appear on your screen (top right) and you will be able to vote YES or NO.
Please vote as quickly as you can. Voting time is limited to 1 minute.
If you already have questions pertaining to the AGM, please send them to us at [email protected]. They will be answered first. Questions asked during the meeting will be answered as time permits.
- When it is time for questions, you will be able to type your question directly into the question box, at the bottom left of the screen. The speakers will see your question. Please include your member number when asking a question. Similar questions or questions pertaining to the same issue will be answered at the same time. Please note that we may not be able to answer all of the questions during the live presentation, but any pending questions will be answered by email to all registrants.
- Other attendees will not be able to see your questions.
Please make sure to connect to the livecast at 3:30 pm EDT so that any technical difficulties can be addressed. If you do have trouble joining the meeting, please send an email to [email protected] for assistance. The meeting is set to start at 4 pm EDT.
The live cast will be recorded. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the live cast, write us at [email protected]. We look forward to having you join us!