AGM and Reports
Join us for the Annual General Meeting
The AGM serves as an opportunity for members to meet the directors, Jane Masters, Master of Wine, and senior management. The formal agenda includes a review of the Financial Statements, the election of auditors for the next year and the slate of directors.
Members also take this opportunity to become more familiar with the Opimian operation and ask questions of the directors and senior management.
Upcoming 2021 Annual General Meeting
The 2021 AGM will be held as a virtual meeting on June 16 at 4 pm EDT.
You should have received the notice of the 2021 AGM and instructions to register by email on May 26. If not, please contact us at [email protected]
ORDER OF THE DAY – ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING 2021
- To receive and take notice of the Annual Report of the Board of Directors;
- To receive and take notice of the Financial Statements, including the Balance Sheet and Statements of Revenue and Expenditures for the year ending December 31, 2020 and the Report of the Auditors in respect of such period;
- To appoint Auditors for the ensuing year;
- To elect the Directors to the Board
Supporting documents pertaining to the Meeting, including the Annual Report and Financial Statements as well as the Minutes of the 2020 AGM and Slate of Directors being presented for election will be solely available online, making these documents readily accessible to our Members and in keeping with our commitment to reduce our environmental footprint. If you have any difficulty accessing the documents, please send an email to [email protected] for assistance.
To access the documents, please click on the links below:
- 48th Annual Report and Financial Notes
- Minutes of the 2020 AGM
- Minutes of the 2020 Special Meeting
- Directors’ biographies
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO CONNECT, HOW TO VOTE AND HOW TO ASK QUESTIONS WILL BE SENT TO ALL THE REGISTERED ON JUNE 14th.
If you already have questions pertaining to the AGM, please send them to us at [email protected].