BE PART OF THE TEAM
Do you like to work in a dynamic and constantly changing atmosphere for a fast-growing non-profit organization?
Be part of the Opimian team, the largest private wine club in Canada.
3 GOOD REASONS TO BE PART OF THE TEAM
For the love of wine
We all have a link to wine! Whether it is by discovering and learning about different wines or getting the expertise from our Master of Wine, you get to evolve with people who have the love of wine as a common bond. And sometimes, you even get to try the wines!
Connect with amazing people
From members across the country or producers around the world, you get to exchange with amazing people from different walks of life. Behind every wine, there is a story, and you will hear it or have one to share!
In a fast-paced and dynamic work environment, Opimian offers stimulating and challenging projects. We value teamwork and diversity where everyone can contribute to the success of the Club.
OPIMIAN IS HIRING!
Opimian is currently looking to fulfill the following position:
Opimian Wine Club–Canada’s largest wine club–is looking for a Bilingual (English-French) Marketing Assistant to support the marketing team in the execution and implementation of many varied projects. With a hybrid working model (work from home + occasional in-office meetings), you will be reporting to the Marketing Project Manager.
Your role is to support the small marketing team. We seek an individual who is organized, detail-oriented, autonomous, positive, and with a great team spirit. If you can juggle several projects and priorities at the same time, it’s a plus!
Computer literacy is a must. We use a whole range of applications including Microsoft Suite (MS Word, MS Excel, Teams, Outlook), Basecamp, and Airtable. The majority of your work will be in English, but a working knowledge of French is also needed.
Responsibilities for Marketing Assistant
Here is what you will be doing in a nutshell.
- Receive, record, and update the marketing material from wine partners to the different platforms.
- Organize and upload photos and videos on different platforms.
- Draft video instructions for the video editor on the Upwork platform.
- Receive and review the work done by the video editor.
- Update sales tracking reports.
- Upload photos and links to the website (WordPress).
- Test and proofread the weekly newsletter and other mass communications.
- Receive and count the inventory of the magazines and send the Cellar magazines to the Members.
- Perform any tasks to support the marketing team.
Qualifications for Marketing Assistant
- Familiarity with social media platforms
- Have a joyful and positive attitude.
- Be flexible and agile.
- Ability to multitask and take initiative
- Ability to be autonomous and learn fast
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and a working knowledge of French are needed
To apply, send your resume and a cover letter to the attention of Michael Lutzmann email@example.com