Loading
added to your cart

Newsletter subscription

Love wine? You’ll adore our newsletter! Get our latest news, information about upcoming events, promotions and more, delivered directly to your inbox.

Cancel

Welcome to Opimian,
Canada’s largest wine club

Please select your province from the list

And select your prefered language

Victoria Favorite Selection Chardonnay, IGP Pays d'Oc, 2021

France

Producer

Chateau Canet

Grape Variety

Chardonnay

A medium-bodied Chardonnay with toasty, caramel and toffee characters, with 40% of the wine fermented and matured with oak. The remaining 60% was tank-fermented. Bitter smoky fruits and cedary notes linger on the finish.

Case of 6 bottles

Producer

Chateau Canet

Grape Variety

Chardonnay

A medium-bodied Chardonnay with toasty, caramel and toffee characters, with 40% of the wine fermented and matured with oak. The [...]

A medium-bodied Chardonnay with toasty, caramel and toffee characters, with 40% of the wine fermented and matured with oak. The remaining 60% was tank-fermented. Bitter smoky fruits and cedary notes linger on the finish.

Afficher plus +
White
Medium oak
Medium
Lot: 3540 750 ml
2022-2023
M8 D9
Medal
6°C
Toast, smoky fruit, [2.00] Toffee, caramel, pears
Cheese course