Loading
added to your cart

Welcome to Opimian,
Canada’s largest wine club

Please select your province from the list

And select your prefered language

1-800-361-9421

Fuego Blanco Valle del Silex Contraviento Malbec Valle del Pedernal San Juan, 2018

Argentina

Producer

MILLAN S.A.

Grape Variety

Malbec

Intense aromas of blackcurrants, some green bean and smoky notes lead to a supple palate. This is a medium bodied wine with concentrated dark fruit flavours and good mid palate weight. It is long, finishing with bitter cherry and liquorice notes. Produced from 100% Malbec, 40% of the grapes were grown in the Pedernal Valley vineyard, and the remaining 60% were grown in the lower and warmer Ullum Valley at an altitude of 1,000 metres.

Producer

MILLAN S.A.

Grape Variety

Malbec

Intense aromas of blackcurrants, some green bean and smoky notes lead to a supple palate. This is a medium bodied [...]

Intense aromas of blackcurrants, some green bean and smoky notes lead to a supple palate. This is a medium bodied wine with concentrated dark fruit flavours and good mid palate weight. It is long, finishing with bitter cherry and liquorice notes. Produced from 100% Malbec, 40% of the grapes were grown in the Pedernal Valley vineyard, and the remaining 60% were grown in the lower and warmer Ullum Valley at an altitude of 1,000 metres.

Afficher plus +
Red
Light oak
Medium
Lot: 1684 750 ml
2020-2023
M8 D9
18°C
Dark fruits, bitter cherry Blackcurrant, green bean, smoke
Blue cheeseburger with caramelized onions and truffle aioli