Saturday, 15 June 2019
Kick off Summer in Style!
The James Hotel - Penthouse Suite
620 Spadina Crescent East
It is June in Saskatoon and that means a busy summer full of events by the beautiful South Saskatchewan River is quickly taking shape.
Kick your summer off in style and take the Opimian elevator to the penthouse suite of the James Hotel and the prairie splendour of Saskatoon unfolds with amazing views.
This annual event never grows old and always delivers a highly enjoyable evening for attending Opimian members and their guests.
Oh, and bring your appetite as once again Chef Robin Andreas and his team has crafted a superb menu that is sure to please and of course pair well with our selection of Opimian wines and the sweeping river and city views.
Returning to the James is like dropping into a comfortable chair on the deck after a long day at work. The perfect place to unwind, be yourself and pour a great glass of wine to enjoy while watching the setting summer sun.
Member and First Guest
$135 per person
$145 per person
- No food restrictions or substitutions can be accommodated at this event but there will be significant choice.
- The atmosphere is casual, with living room and terrace seating.
- If it becomes necessary to cancel, please contact Janine or Daryl before June 5th. Late cancellations are not refundable unless we can replace you.
- It is highly recommended to use a taxi or designated driver service.
- Please bring a sweater or jacket to enjoy the evening on the terrace.
- No Smoking will be allowed in the room or terrace.
- A designated driver rate is available.
The event registration period has ended.
If you have any questions regarding this event, contact the Opimian Representative in your community.Contact