Wednesday, 23 October 2019
Classic Fall Flavours
Cuisine et Château
103,227 - 10th Street NW
6:00pm: Greeting and Amuse Bouche
6:15pm until 7:45pm: Hands-on activity
7:45pm: Guests sit down to eat and enjoy! Participants will help plate and put the final touches on their course and present to the other guests.
The chef will introduce each menu item and discuss the ingredients and components.
Recipe booklets will be given to each guest. The group will split up into 3 teams and work together to create each course.
Roasted butternut squash soup with Goat cheese and Apple flan
Roast brined turkey Breast topped with pumpkin seed crust
Wild mushroom jus | Wild rice & Sage risotto | Honey glazed baby carrots
Sautéed pear charlotte with hand-made ice cream and caramel sauce
Delicious wines will be paired with each course
Member and First Guest
$135 per person
$135 per person
Cancellation: It must be received by email by 6:00pm on Monday September 23rd or we cannot offer a refund due to commitments to the venue.
Note: Please note parking restrictions on 10 Street until 6pm.
- Thursday October 17, 2019 - Australia + New Zealand Thirsty Thursday [C271]
- Friday October 18, 2019 - Lethbridge event
- Sunday November 10, 2019 - Supplier Event: Geoff Hardy (Australia)
- Tuesday December 3, 2019 - Supplier Event: Champagne Doyard-Mayé
- December (TBD) 2019 - French Christmas at Cuisine et Château
- Saturday January 11 - Wine Cellar-bration [C272, C273, C274]
- January (TBD) 2020 - Supplier Series - Groote Post (South Africa)
- Saturday April 4, 2020 - Wine Cellar-bration [C275, C276]
- Saturday June 20, 2020 - Wine Cellar-bration [C277, C278, C279]
If you have any questions regarding this event, contact the Opimian Representative in your community.Contact