Saturday, 27 July 2019
Chef & Somm BBQ
Teresa's Wine Academy
4038 Longmoor Drive
This Chef and Somm team will delight you with Opimian wines matched with elegant summer BBQ foods.
Chef Mike is a skilled grill master, routinely cooking for dozens at a time and you will be surprised and delighted at the treats in store for you
- Savoury Rosemary Parmesan Shortbreads
- Watermelon and Lime Soup
- Bruschetta on Paris Toasts
- Grilled Jumbo Shrimps
- Asian Coleslaw and Grilled Chicken
- BBQ Prime Rib SkewersSavoury
- C226 7713 Opimian Select Bordeaux (white)
- C231 8020 Coeur des Lanciers Blanc, Vin de France
- C226 7687 Domaine Charles Pain, Cuvee Prestige, AOC Chinon
- C233 8157 Opimian Select Bordeaux (red)
- C234 8198 Domaine Peiriere Pinot Noir Reserve, IGP Pays d’Oc
- C233 8146 Chateau Jouanin, AOC Castillon Cotes de Bordeaux
- Pinot Blanc, AOC Alsace, Medaille d’Or Paris
Member and First Guest
$75 per person
$85 per person
Note: This is a non-smoking event. Please do not drink and drive; consider designating a driver or using a taxi service.
Registration: RSVP by July 20th.
Subscription: Your Area representative will send you a notification for your subscription confirmation.
The event registration period has ended.
If you have any questions regarding this event, contact the Opimian Representative in your community.Contact