Saturday, 27 July 2019
Chef & Somm BBQ
Teresa's Wine Academy
4038 Longmoor Drive
This Chef and Somm team will delight you with Opimian wines matched with elegant summer BBQ foods.
Chef Mike is a skilled grill master, routinely cooking for dozens at a time and you will be surprised and delighted at the treats in store for you.
• Savoury Rosemary Parmesan Shortbreads
• Watermelon and Lime Soup
• Bruschetta on Paris Toasts
• Grilled Jumbo Shrimp
• Asian Coleslaw and Grilled Chicken
• BBQ Prime Rib Skewers
• Opimian Select Bordeaux (white)
• Coeur des Lanciers Blanc, Vin de France
• Pinot Blanc, AOC Alsace, Medaille d’Or Paris
• Domaine Charles Pain, Cuvee Prestige, AOC Chinon
• Opimian Select Bordeaux (red)
• Domaine Peiriere Pinot Noir Reserve, IGP Pays d’Oc
• Chateau Jouanin, AOC Castillon Cotes de Bordeaux
Member and First Guest
$75 per person
$85 per person
This is a non-smoking event.
Please RSVP by July 20th and do let us know if you have any food allergies.
Please do not drink and drive; consider designating a driver or using a taxi service.
If you have any questions regarding this event, contact the Opimian Representative in your community.Contact