Earn the Chance to take Flight with the "Opimian Wine Angels" Promotion
For almost 50 years, Opimian has celebrated wine lovers’ friendships, encounters and passions from coast to coast.
As Canada’s oldest and most prestigious wine club, Opimian’s mission since 1973 has been to connect wine lovers and small independent wine producers around the world so that they can share their common passion for wine.
The best friendships are often born over a fine bottle of wine. As with any great wine, the finest moments grow out of these special interactions. These precious moments are made to savour; would that we could bottle them to preserve them forever.
People say good times and bad show you who your true friends are. The same applies to wine; sometimes a vintage is less successful than another, yet the value of a great wine and a great friendship becomes apparent through continuity.
The past year was a more challenging one for us, but we can count on a loyal base of members committed to protecting and enriching the special bond we’ve cultivated with our producers over the years.
To celebrate this long and loyal relationship, we are pleased to announce the “Opimian Wine Angels” promotion.
As an Opimian member, you already encourage our independent winemakers by investing in their vineyards through the purchase of one or more cases of wine. We invite you to become an ambassador angel for our producers by participating in the “Opimian Wine Angels” promotion.
All members who encourage our producers over the next 7 Cellar Offerings by ordering a minimum of 3 cases of wine from the same producer will get a chance to win a pair of round-trip airline tickets* to explore their favourite Opimian wine region.
As the proverb says: Two things benefit from aging: good wines and good friends.
Cheers to our club, dear friends!
Click here to read all contest rules.
To enter, you must be:
- A resident of Canada
- An Opimian Wine club de Vin member
- Of legal age at the time of entry
The following persons are not eligible to enter the Contest: employees, members of the board of directors, regional representatives and agents of the Contest Organizer, its subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies, suppliers of contest materials and services, as well as members of their immediate family (brothers, sisters, children, father, mother), their legal or common-law spouse and all persons with whom these employees, members of the board, regional representatives and agents are domiciled.
During the Contest Period, you can enter the Contest by the following means:
Applicable to all Opimian members, here is how to participate:
- By purchasing a minimum of three (3) (or any multiple of three) cases from the same wine producer from one of the seven (7) Cellar Offerings following the receipt of an email (newsletter). After receiving the email (newsletter), interested members must proceed with the order by selecting three (3) (or any multiple of three) cases from the same wine producer offered in the current Cellar.
The order can be placed through the Opimian website (www.opimian.ca) and by phone.
Members may enter the Contest as many times as they like if they purchase three (3) (or any multiple of three) cases from the same wine producer during the seven (7) Cellar offers after receiving the email (newsletter).
If an Opimian member is subscribed to one of the following wine programs: Discovery, Select Plus or Founder’s Choice, here is a complementary way to participate:
- After receiving the email (newsletter), interested members must proceed with the order by selecting two (2) additional cases from the same producer as the program case received, based on the current Cellar Offering and the wine program in question. This order may be placed by telephone or through the Opimian website (www.opimian.ca).
- Members adhering to a wine program may also participate in the contest following the instructions in point 3.1.
Members subscribed to wine programs may participate as many times as they wish.
Subject to compliance with these Contest Rules, your personal information, which you previously provided to Opimian Wine Club de Vin when you registered as a member of Opimian Wine Club de Vin (first name, last name, telephone number [including area code], mailing address [including postal code]), and email will be used to grant you an entry in the Contest.
- No, you can participate as many times as you want as long as you purchase 3 cases from the same producer.
There are 2 prizes. Draws will take place over one week after the closing of the following Cellar Offerings:
- Cellar 275 – The contest will end of May 4, 2020 (last day of the Cellar Offering). The draw will take place on May 11, 2020.
- Cellar 279 – The contest will end on September 21, 2020 (last day of the Cellar Offering). The draw will take place on September 28, 2020.
Draws will take place one week after the closing of the following Cellar offers:
- Cellar 275 – The contest will end on May 4, 2020 (last day of the Cellar).
- The draw will take place on May 11th, 2020.
- Cellar 279 – The contest will end on September 21, 2020 (last day of the Cellar).
- The draw will take place on September 28th, 2020.
We, the contest organizer, will then select one (1) eligible entries at random. The draw will be made from all eligible entries received and registered during the Contest Period to award two (2) prizes.
After the draw on May 11, 2020, the chances of winning for participants fall back to zero.
Opimian is inclusive and encourages members to order their delicious wines. Yes, you can combine current promotions.