Creative Muscat Cocktails
Shane Harris, award-winning winemaker from Wines by Geoff Hardy, has created these delicious cocktails for two to mix up with his Muscat. Give them a try!
Muscat Hot Chocolate
- 240 ml milk
- 120g dark chocolate
- 2 bay leaves
- 5 cloves
- Zest from ½ orange
- 90 ml Hand Crafted Muscat
- 4 marshmallows
- Add milk, chocolate, bay leaf, cloves and orange zest into a small pan. Warm slowly to melt chocolate.
- Once chocolate is melted, remove from heat and add Muscat.
- Toast marshmallows for extra points.
- Strain hot chocolate mixture into your favourite mug and garnish with marshmallow!
Muscat Espresso Martini
- 30ml Hand Crafted Muscat
- 30ml cold drip coffee or chilled espresso
- 30ml Coffee Liqueur Kahlua or other
- Coffee beans
- Add ice to cocktail shaker, then add Muscat, Espresso, Coffee Liqueur and shake well.
- Strain into martini glass, garnish with 4 coffee beans.
- 30ml Hand crafted Muscat
- 30ml gin
- 150ml pineapple guice
- Juice of half lime
- Add ice to cocktail shaker, then add Muscat, gin, pineapple and lime juice with one sprig of mint.
- Shake well
- Strain over fresh large ice cube
- Garnish with slice of lime and mint and enjoy.
- Top quality vanilla ice cream
- 30 ml Hand Crafted Muscat
- 30 ml espresso
- Scoop ice cream into appropriate glass.
- Pour over Muscat and espresso and serve immediately.
Rum and Raisin
- 30ml dark rum
- 15ml Hand Crafted Muscat
- Ginger beer or dry ginger ale
- Large ice cube
- Place ice in glass, squeeze juice from ¼ lime, add rum and Muscat.
- Top with ginger beer or dry ginger ale
- Serve with 2 slices of lime